Cheesecake with Macerated Clarke’s Strawberries
- 200g (7oz) cream cheese
- finely grated rind and juice of ¼ lemon
- ½ vanilla pod, split in half and seeds scraped out
- 100g (3.5oz) white chocolate, broken into squares
- 100ml (3.5fl oz) cream
- 100ml Coole Swan Liquor
- 4 shortbread biscuits, finely broken
- white chocolate curls
- dried raspberries
- spun sugar
- fresh mint sprigs
- Using a whisk, beat the cream cheese, lemon rind and juice, vanilla seeds, melted white chocolate and Coole Swan together, until smooth and light.
- Fold in the whipped cream until combined. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a 1cm (1/2in) plain nozzle and place in the fridge until needed.
- To assemble the cheesecake, divide the macerated strawberries among martini glasses and crumble the shortbread biscuits on top. Pipe the cheesecake mixture right up to the rim of the glasses and decorate with fresh raspberries, white chocolate curls, dried raspberries, Maltesers, spun sugar and mint sprigs.
- To serve, arrange the cheesecakes on plates.